Working at Darr
Darr Equipment has steadily employed members of the communities it serves for over 60 years. We offer our team the ability to grow their careers and provide opportunities for professional training while providing long-term stability and a culture that values dedication, honesty, and family. We are committed to a workplace that rewards performance, encourages responsibility and thrives on winning with our customers. We are always looking for new team members that share our values and are searching for the right opportunity. We have roles in sales, accounting and administration, marketing and equipment service. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more, or fill out our online application.
We are committed to taking care of our team because we know it is our team that takes care of our company, its customers and our communities. Darr is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Comprehensive Health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Basic Life and Long-Term Disability insurance paid by the company.
- Additional Supplemental Term Life and Short Term Disability insurance options available.
- 401k retirement programs with generous company match
- Paid time off including holidays
- New Hire tool purchase programs
- Relocation assistance for qualifying candidate
Darr has a long history of hiring veterans. In fact, we understand how hard it is to transition from the military. That is why at Darr you will have the opportunity to pursue your post-military career at a company that aligns with your values - mission focus, service and integrity. We will provide you professional training and experience to build your knowledge base while creating a career path for your future personal growth.